Reserve Residences is a GLS neighborhood which is close to Upper Bukit Timah Road and Jalan Jurong Kechil
According to reports, the The Reserve Residences condo floor plan units is currently being released by URA as bids on the auction's beginning. The tender permits bidders to be part of auctions in order to design the model. The design can be bought through the Reserve Residences site. The tender that is released by URA requests buyers to submit estimates of the costs of the idea they'd like to develop. The concepts that are submitted on The Reserve Residences website will be evaluated on the basis of the specifications. The concepts chosen will be evaluated the merits of each. The URA intends to transform The Reserve Residences to an important transport hub as well as outlet malls. In the future, they intend to transform it into an essential part within Beauty World.
Conceptual designs should have pedestrian walkways and expansive public spaces and lavish interiors. Furthermore the design should be compatible with the amenities residents can avail. This is an essential aspect of any commercial or residential property. URA will review the plans to determine if the plan's design are in line with the needs the site. The plan that is most efficient will become the next step in the review. The final decision on the site to use for decision making site is determined by the URA at its discretion.
Far East Organization
Far East, in conjunction with its subsidiary business in Hong Kong, Sino Group is one of the leading real estate firms. Far East is a diverse range of businesses. Far East umbrella includes various investment and development developer companies that are based within Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, China; and Australia.
Since the year 1960 before its founding around 1960 since 1960, the Group is the largest property developer as well as administrator. The Group also owns property that covers the complete spectrum of real estate from commercial to industrial and commercial properties and retail properties as well.
The biggest private property firm is located in Singapore; Far East Organization is among the primary factors that has influenced the expansion of Singapore that has more than seventy-eight properties in its portfolio. There are over 55,000 homes that comprise six properties situated within the residences of Singaporeans living in Singapore. Singapore is the largest residence that is privately owned property.
Far East Organization is committed to creating products that simplify the lives of its clients. Customers. The customers and the clients. Far East Organization was recognized with 11 FIABCI World Prix d'Excellence awards which is the highest-value real estate award anywhere in the world.
The first concept that is proposed within the context of The Reserve Residences that is situated at Far East indicates that the project is a part of The Jalan Anak Bukit Condo which is an integral property which can benefit from development of vibrant commercial and residential zones. The reserve Residences will become an important transport hub that makes it easier to move around as well as improve the overall condition of the area surrounding the property and the people who live in the vicinity of Beauty World. The development will comprise residential and commercial zones and underground buses located on the second level and many public spaces. The idea is to build an urban space which is alive within Beauty World. The new design will increase the beauty and appeal that are the hallmarks of Beauty World. It will make it more enjoyable for visitors to the Beauty World estate with appealing designs that are accessible for pedestrians. The site is designed to host events of every kind.
The project is expected to include the retail, entertainment and restaurant areas. The development will also comprise an area of approximately 1 acres. The land is to be used for the construction of the foundations for The Plaza. This development will be an integral component of Beauty World. Beauty World. Beauty World. Beauty World estate. The planned development will have terraces, as well as rooftop gardens, which are situated within a green space. The rooftop gardens are designed to blend seamlessly with the rest of the buildings, and also to add vegetation along the roads. The development is expected to include 845 luxury homes. The development will have 37 levels and be extremely high.
The benefits are of Reserve Residences Investment
- The area forms part of Reserve Residences Condominium located within Upper Bukit Timah Road, near the intersection with Clementi Road and the upmarket Bukit Timah district. It is a zone of residences that is a luxury property located in Singapore and has many historic properties nearby.
- The nearest MRT station is situated close to. It is located near the point at which you leave from Beauty World. The station is located within Beauty World Plaza located just across a narrow street, Bukit Timah Link, from the Reserve condominium. It takes only two minutes to traverse.
- The closest schools are in close distance of the site in Reserve Residences. Reserve Residences is just one mile away from Pei Hwa elementary school. It's just a five minute walk over Upper Bukit Timah Road. The site is situated just two kilometers of The Methodist Girl's School, situated in The King Albert Park MRT Station.
- Recreation facilities are available at The Reserve Residences is located just across the street from Jalan Anak Bukit situated within Rifle Range Nature Park, and is part of Bukit Timah Nature Park. Anyone who's a lover of nature and hiking will explore the trails of Bukit Timah Nature Park.
- Retail outlets, F&B, Supermarkets, Banks The area is well-served since the services are all readily accessible. In the Reserve Residences within The Beauty World site there are Retail and F&B outlets located on lower levels of the building. There are further supermarkets, F&B supermarkets and supermarkets, as well as Banks as well as The Bukit Timah Link. It is commonly referred to by the title or Bukit Timah Link. It comprises of Beauty World Plaza, Beauty World Centre and Bukit Timah Mall. In just 5 minutes, you'll be in a position to walk through Bukit Timah Plaza.
In addition to the expressways, it's vital that residents of The Reserve Residences Condo will benefit from The Nature Trail which is greater than 24 kilometers. The trail is a long distance throughout Singapore to allow everyone to take advantage of nature, regardless of the location they live within. The concept was developed to improve the natural habitat it creates and to create green areas that are crucial to the region that is the Singapore Rail Corridor.
Reserve Residences is an mixed-use property that is currently being built in the region which is located near the MRT Beauty World station. Beauty World is a station that is located close to and next to MRT. It is part of the Beauty World precinct and will contain mixed-use facilities, like the hub for transportation, which is interconnected , and offers lodging, dining and drinking establishments, and other services that it is connected to. The station is located on the property located within the GLS neighborhood, which is located just a few minutes away from Upper Bukit Timah Road and Jalan Jurong Kechil. It is located close to and within The Beauty World MRT Station just two minutes away distance from the property.
The property is located close to The Beauty World MRT Station, The Reserve Residences Condo is accessible by shuttle buses and shuttle buses. The mixed-use development is located on a prime site situated in two distinct regions within the area that includes Central Business District and Orchard Road. It is anticipated that over several years the construction of an Integrated Transport Hub will greatly improve access to the region. The hub will be connected the major expressways like those that are on the Pan-Island Expressway part of the Bukit Timah Expressway.
In addition to having access to expressways, residents who live in The Reserve Residences Condo will be able to take advantage of the natural trail, which is spread over 24,4 kilometers. This trail forms an integral part of Singapore to ensure that everyone is capable of enjoying the natural surroundings no matter which region they live in. The plan was designed to enhance the environmental impact it produces, and to make green spaces the primary element Singapore offers.